GO PRO! ... as a PADI DIVEMASTER
Take the first step in your dive career and become a PADI Divemaster. Working with a PADI Instructor, you'll expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills as you become a dive professional. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
What can PADI Divemasters do?
What do I need to start?
What will I do?
- Learn dive leadership through classroom and independent study sessions
- Complete water skills and stamina exercises in confined and open water
- Training exercises to test organizational and problem solving abilities
- An internship or series of practical training exercises
How long will it take?
Three weeks - three months (Depending on course schedule and seasonal situations)
What materials are needed?
- Divemaster Training Package & Slates
- Divemaster Video
- Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- PADI Instructor Manual
- Log Book
- Recreational Dive Planner Table & eRDPml including associated instruction booklet
- Note PADI E-Learning, Divemaster Crew Pack and Application Fees at aditional cost
- Regulator appropriate for diving environment
- Alternate air source
- BCD appropriate for diving environment with low pressure inflator
- Weight system
- Timing device and depth gauge (or computer) with compass and SPG
- Two Emergency signalling device 1 visual (flare, inflatable signal tube, mirror etc) & 1 audible (whistle, airhorn etc)
- Knife/Divers Tool
- Dive Flag
Want to be more than just a Divemaster? ask about our Divemaster Plus Program!
Contact us today about our Divemaster Plus Program.