RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY
DIve Source understands that on occasion people change their minds or have issues come up that make them wish to change their mind and cancel a product purchase or course or trip booking. Also on occasion Dive Source may have to cancel a course or trip/charter.
Here is our policy for these*:
Courses, Charters and Day Trips: There is no refund on courses with less than 7 days notice and all cancelations are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the course cost or a $50 admin fee (whichever is less). All charters, courses and trips are non transferrable by the person who bought them.
- Courses or trips cancelled by Dive Source for whatever reason will result in a 100% refund to the customer. Any rental gear fees on equipment rented from Dive Source will also be refunded.
- If a course, charter or day trip is cancelled by DIve Source then no other fees or expenses incurred by a client outside of what has been mentioned here will be covered or reimbursed to them. ( ie.. rental gear from other businesses, travel costs, accomodation etc)
Products: We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Dive Source.
However, should you wish you can return it for any reason within 14 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less Shipping and Handling costs).
- There are no returns on special order , custom fit, clearance or sale items.
- Items must be unused and in an as new condition with all packaging and labels/tags attached.
- We aim to process returns the day they arrive with us, however please allow up to 14 days for your refund to process during peak periods.
*Items or services not mentioned here will be handled on a case by case basis and if no policy is stated here, then all sales should be considered final and no refunds will be given.