Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The PADI Reactivate is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you're back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day.
What you Learn
To begin you go over all you learned during your Open Water Diver Course online through PADI eLearning, which must be completed prior to the pool session. Then, you practice fundamental skills in a pool. You will review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
The Scuba Review course is particularly beneficial if you:
- Are a PADI Open Water Diver course referral student who wants a refresher prior to making your open water training dives
- Just haven’t scuba dived in a while and want to get familiar again
To take the Reactivate Course you must:
- Be a certified Open Water Diver
- Be at least 12 years old
The Scuba Gear You Use
You will need a Snorkel gear, BCD, regulator, tank, and weights. If you do not own your own equipment, or don't have all the required equipment, you do receive a free rental if needed! Come by the store to get fitted into rental equipment that will be the best fit for you.
The Learning Materials You Need
Students will be emailed an eLearning code to redeem once they have purchased the course. Students will complete the PADI eLearning dive theory online at home, at your own pace, prior to the class start date.
Your Next Adventure
Once you are reactivated and refreshed on your diving skills, you can begin to try different types of specialties in diving. Students can also take their diving skills further by adding onto their knowledge by taking our Advanced Open Water Diver Course.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the DIVE SOURCE Team members
The price includes:
- The rental of all required gear.
- Online theory refresher
- 2 hours of pool time with a qualified instructor
- New PADI card (of sticker if your leaving on vacation)